aspi-configSetup of CODESYS soft-PLC for industrial automation running on Raspberry Pi and controlling a motor drive over PROFINET.This project is based on the tutorial
- install the Raspberry RT target package in CODESYS
- burn a Raspbian image onto a SD card
- boot the Raspberry and follow the raspi-config (this will configure the system, most important SSH to login to the RPi from remote)
- maybe optional: set a fixed IP for the Raspberry (see how to do it for a Raspbian distribution which is fairly new or for an old one)
- transfer the runtime to the RPi: in CODESYS click Tools > Update Raspberry PI (scan the network, select the device found, provide the correct user credentials)
An optional step is to set the Raspberry Pi ethernet interfaces to static IP addresses. According to the RPi forum the way to assign such configurations changed in the latest releases. See the post 378 at https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=110606 for a solution that works.