Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
How to upgrade or replace the firmware
It boils down to:
- download the modified firmware (and the uploader – win only) from FlySky-i6-Mod-
- connect the trainer port on the transmitter to the computer via FTDI, then power up the transmitter in “firmware update” mode according to this DalyBulge’s post
- start and run the uploader
- chibiOS https://github.com/stinkydiver73/tgyi6_chibios
- updater/firmware and lot of stuff for the i6 https://basejunction.wordpress.com/
- RCeye NOVA firmware download http://www.rclogger.com/Support/Downloads/Firmware/
- custom updater (download at the end of the post) https://basejunction.wordpress.com/2015/10/19/flysky-i6-part-4-custom-updater/#more-93 and code on GitHUb https://github.com/ThomHPL/FSi6_updater
- to recover a bricked unit get the official downloader and FW https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWBsklYFfemRnNwZXgtcXJRbTQ/view
Battery voltage telemetry
Telemetry reverse engineering
I-bus to PPM converter
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.